Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday 30th April

Good morning bloggers, hope you are all well.
Today's card
Card measures A5 portrait, I then cut some pink then white card to Matt and layer, I embossed the white card with Awesome blooms M-bossabilities folder, I cut some Marianne design swirls in silver mirror card, I cut two pink and one white pieces of card for the topper, and stamped the balloons stamp with versaMark ink pad and embossed it with white embossing powder, I cut two Marianne design doily die's in pink also, I folded them both fan like and joined them together then folded the inner sides inwards to make the rosette, put it all together as shown above,  hope you like today's card.I have entered this into the Crafty Creations challenge pink and one other colour, which my card is pink and white.
thank you for stopping by


No comments: