Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wed 10th April 2013

Good Morning Bloggers
well who has bought all the fab Spellbinders on Ideal worlds pick of the day, ( wish I had the cash to do so) just bought some single items.

so talking of spellbinders thought I would put a spellbinders card on here today, card measures 6"x6" I embossed a piece of 5and half x 5 and half" card with a M-Bossabilities embossing folder cut 4 layers of a spellbinders labels and stamped the smallest one with a greeting, I layed them up with the centre one being the highest, all white card is is Crafters companion Centura pearl, I made a blue bow, some peel offs around the side and thats all, so easy.
thank you for stopping by

No comments: