Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Monday, April 22, 2013

Butterfly Circle

Well good monday morning all my crafty friends. 

 Todays card measure A5 Landscape I paper pricked some navy blue card stock quarter of an inch smaller than A5 around the edge, I then cut some backing paper from the back of one sheet of a my paper stash Quintessential Country Garden flower pack, I cut two paper ribbons in navy blue and two slightly smaller in cream, I cut two lilac butterfly Circle die from Tonics and I fan folder them both and joined them together and put the smallest spellbinders Stately circles in the middle I used some Marianne design swirls
 and put it all together as shown above. I have entered this card into the papertakeweekly challenge
thank you for stopping by


No comments: