Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Friday, April 19, 2013

Alex's 1st Birthday



Well good morning to you all, I hope today is going to be better than yesterday it was so windy.


This is a card I done for my Grandson 1st Birthday, I used gold peel offs around the edge, embossed gold mirror card with a cuttlebug happy birthday embossing folder, layered it with this lovely teddy topper I printed off, (not sure which program I found it on) but it had these lovely pencils on which I printed off and put happy birthday peel off on one and used the other as the easel stopper, layered the spinning top with gold mirror card some more peel offs to the bottom edge and that was it.
I hope you have a lovely weekend the next two days posts will be scheduled as I am away to Ellington tonight then tomorrow, off to Staffordshire, I will be home Sunday lunch time so thought I would schedule Sundays as well then I don't have to worry about it.
 Thank you for stopping by




No comments: