Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Thursday, April 25, 2013

White on White

Good morning everyone, thank you for stopping by today.
Todays card is a white on white card.


Card measurements is A5 landscape, I cut another white piece slightly smaller and embossed it with Spellbinders M-bossabilities
I then laid all the dies from spellbinders labels 28 on my cutting mat and cut which gave me 3 frames I stamped the greeting on the centre piece, then starting with the next one out being the highest layered them all down put a blue bow on so simple really to make a lovely card. I have entered this card into Lexi's Creastions challenge no88 'Add Lace and/or Ribbon' fingers crossed.
See you again tomorrow

 

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card the detail is gorgeous

Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a beautiful elegant card, I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Lexis Creations hugs Susan x