Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

OPULENT OVALS

Good morning all you crafty friends how are you all today?

 Todays card is made with an A4 card folded top to bottom I matted and layered it with pink then White then pink again card stock I measured the centre of the card and cut out 3 Opulent ovals from spellbinders in a line, I used the 5 centre ones I then cut two strips leaving a gap and embossed them with the folder M-Bossalilities Awesome Blooms from spellbinders, I cut out a tag from spellbinders framed tags one, put a bow on and all done

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I've just had a lovely time looking at your lovely crafting - I think my favourite card is the one that you showed on Easter Monday. I've become one of your followers. x