Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Anniversary

Good Morning all my Crafty Friends, as I talked about birthdays and my sisters Anniversary yesterday I thought I would share with you the card I made for my Sister and her husband.

This card is A5 in size I cut a smaller piece of card quarter of an inch smaller and pin pricked it all the way around, I embossed a slightly smaller piece of white card with a creative expressions swirl embossing folder, then a smaller one in pink and another in white and embossed the white with the same folder as the larger one, I also cut two gilded gate out with white card and cut the gates off, I then cut a vines of passion out in pink, also a fancy framed tag one out in pink, all dies are from spellbinders, put it all together as shown above. I have entered this card into cardcraftscircle challenge no70 DIE-ing to IMPRESS you! 
Hope you like my creation.
Thank you for stopping by

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Hi, Christine.....I'm so glad you entered this little gem with us at Card Crafter's Circle....it's a stunner! I love the pop of pink with the pretty heart, and all those gorgeous layers....you have a great eye for design....good luck in the draw!

Anne-Marie said...

Me again, lol.....forgot to say that you need to pop a link to our challenge on your blog so you can be put into the draw....it would be such a shame to miss the chance of a prize. Hugs, Anne-Marie x