Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Monday, April 08, 2013

April 7th

Well its Monday morning everyone, and the start of yet another week, who has the Monday blue's?


Todays card measures 6"x6" matted with purple card stock, then white cards stock slightly smaller, die used are all spellbinders, background is Fancy Lattice, Purple is a flowery circle don't know the name will have to find out, (must check the dies that I got before starting to save the packets with the names on, the job now on my list of to do's) white Circle is Stately Circles and the butterfly is Les Papillions Two, the Greeting is one I got from my Paper stash, Faux toppers on tv not so long ago. hope you like.
                           please stop by again soon.
adding this to the papertake challenge at http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/
 

No comments: