Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sat 27th April

Morning all my crafting friends.
Todays Card
An A5 landscape card again, matted it with some red card stock, I embossed some white card stock with a cuttlebug embossing folder that had dots on, I done this twice side by side, I cut one large scalloped sqaure by using the largest and the two sizes smaller, and for the two smaller ones I used the second largest and two sizes smaller, I also cut the second largest beaded circles out in white and inked it with distress ink while still in the die, I then stamped the greeting on, I cut two borders from the Spellbinders Lattice Accents and one and the top and bottom, I then put a red bow on and that was it. I hope you like todays cards.
thank you for stopping by



No comments: