Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Monday, April 15, 2013

Stacey 22nd Birthday card



Good Morning all, Sorry there was no post yesterday but on Friday was My Niece’s 22nd Birthday and my Sister's 10th Wedding Anniversary then on Saturday it was my Grandson's 10th Birthday, and a very full weekend it has been, I scheduled Saturdays post on Friday night as I knew I was going to be busy all weekend. Today’s card is the one I made for my Niece.


Today’s card measures 6"x6" I matted and layered pink and white card stock, I cut a pink Opulent Oval the largest size, printed these two lovely ladies and embellishments from the new Crafters Companion Frou Frou Digkit Elegance CD rom, (but you need the Serif craft artist 2 to be able to use it). I got mine half price on a pick of the day on Create and Craft,so keep your eyes peeled, I cut the ladies with the Classic ovals just smaller than the Opulent Oval, layered the ribbons and Heart as shown and I was pleased with the outcome, hope you are too.
Thank you for stopping by
 

No comments: