Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Saturday, April 13, 2013

10th Birthday

Todays card is the card I have made for my Grandson's (Connors) 10th Birthday which is today.


card measure 6"x6" I printed a Card Companion from Crafters Companion Meadow Cottage Bears cd rom  I cut a piece of blue mirror card slightly smaller than the card size, then another piece of white card slightly smaller again and paper pricked all around it with the piercing ruler, I got it from create and craft.tv but they have sold out, (they tend to sell out within 30 mins of going on air) so you have to be quick, I then used the backing paper from the cd page, I cut in white Labels 28 I cut the greeting from the same sheet as the bear and cut a tag from spellbinders and put it all together as shown, I hope you enjoyed stopping by today and thank you.


No comments: