Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Good morning all.

Todays card is 8" x 8" I took a peice of white card just a bit smaller and pin pricked it all the way around the edge, I then measured 3 strips of white card 1and half " by 5 and quarter" then embossed some pink backing paper with a cuttlebug flower embossing folder then cut 3 strips slightly smaller than the white ones, layered them on top of each other, I used A Marianne swirl die and cut two out in white, I stamped the greeting on white card and cut it with Spellbinders Lattice Accents die, I also cut in white the second smallest of the Timeless Rectangles and layered them on each other and put it all together to create the card above.
thank you for stopping by
  

1 comment:

Ribbon Girl said...

Morning Christine - thanks for visiting my blog. Your pink and white card is very pretty and I like your all white Easter card further down, very elgant. Mary x