Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

my craft studio

Good morning everyone, Wednesday again were are the weeks going, they seem to be flying by.


todays card is A5 landscape again, with blue mirror card behind, some my craft studio backing paper from the  Quintessential Country Garden paper pack, I cut a spellbinder labels eight in blue and a smaller one in white with the greeting on, some blue Organza ribbon, and some
Marianne design swirls I punched out two butterflies with a martha stewart punch thats all for today as I feel really rough, think I have that sickness bug tummy has been off for a coupe of days. 
so bye for now


1 comment:

cheap nfl jerseys said...

it's very beautiful and special