Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Wed 1st May

Good morning bloggers, hope you are all feeling good today.
Today's card


I started with a 8x8" card, I matted with white card Stamped the sentiment on the bottom, then embossed it with Awesome blooms M-Bossabilities embossing folder, I cut 7 layers of purple card with the edge die from spellbinders Classic Bracket border die set, I then cut another 7 with the some die but with white sparkly paper I bought a couple of years ago, I made a Purple bow with a brad, and layered all the borders on top of each other the way I wanted them on the card, and cut out the centre with spellbinders labels 6, I then cut two smaller ones with the same die out the bit that came out the centre, I lay the layers on the card,   and put the smaller ones in the centre piece, added the bow and brad and all done. 

No comments: