Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday 26th April



Good morning all, well it’s nearly the weekend again.
I hope you all have a great weekend I am soooo looking forward to tomorrow as I am going to see footloose at the Whitley bay play house, I cannot wait.
So on to today’s card


Today’s card measures 6" x 6" I embossed some Centura pearl lilac card with a spellbinders Awesome bloom embossing folder, I cut with white centura pearl Spellbinders adorning squares I cut all of them together,, then cut them all in half, I laid them on each side and made a lilac and white strip down the centre, I cut the third smallest of spellbinders beaded circles in lilac and the two smallest ones in white layered them up then put a bow and a purple heart in the centre and I was so happy with the outcome, I hope you are too.




1 comment:

rachel said...

really pretty card Christine x