Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Well here it is sunday again, how quick is the weeks passing by?

This is a card I made for my Brother inlaw's Birthday, who live in Australia and is Newcastle United MAD.
the card measures 8" x 8" and matted it with silver mirror card, I then took a tressle die cut from my craft studio, and framed it with white card and backed it with black, I took some of the bits that you take out of one of the other die cuts and made a bunting for the greeting, I layered the topper with silver mirror and black as well, these bears are from Crafters Companion, mulberry wood their tops were red so I coloured them in black, and I was please with the way it turned out.
thank you for stopping by

1 comment:

rachel said...

great card - perfect for newcastle fans xx