Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday 29th April

Good morning all. I hope you all had a good weekend, now its Monday morning all over again.
Today's card.

Card is A5 landscape, I started with plain white card and matted it with Purple card to start with, I matted again with white card stock, I cut out one spellbinders Butterfly Magic stencil, then I got some purple mmirror card, cut a piece big enough to just cover the butterfly on the same stencil and put it through grand calibur, I lay the mirror butterfly over the the first one I cut out to give it dimension, I cut a Marianne design swirl out in lilac for contrast and some lilac ribbon to make a bow, and put it all together as shown above, I hope you like today's cards all comments welcome.
I have entered this card into Penny's papercrafty challenge. Anything goes.
 
 

2 comments:

rachel said...

such a pretty card Christine - lovely x

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)