Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Sunday, April 21, 2013

tattered lace

Hi again everyone, now for todays proper post, sorry its a bit late but I am really tired after driving for 6 hours yesterday so I went back to bed.

 

ATattered lace card today, this card is an aperture card I bought ages ago it’s a flower fairy card,

I took the centre out, and cut a Tattered lace circle out also the (with love) is from tattered lace, popped some flowers on I had in my stock and thought it came out ok. I am entering this into the ABC challenge  L for lovely lace challenge, not sure sure if it qualifies  as it says lace and the die is called Tattered lace, so fingers crossed. I am also entering this into Totally papercrafts  Challenge 163 Monochromatic.

 


3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful. Love it. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining with us at TPC this week.

Susan

Jenn said...

Very pretty card, I love the die you used! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.