Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Monday, May 06, 2013

Pink Wrap

Good morning crafter's and happy bank holiday to you all,
Today's card is a simple one.


card measure's 6x6" as it is my favourite size, I matted it with deep pink card stock, then cut a white mat as well slightly smaller and with a Spellbinders border die I lay it down across the white mat and cut out 7 rows to give the back ground effect, I then took the Tattered lace (with love) oval die  and cut this out in a lovely pink mirror card, then halved it, I cut a tag from framed tags one, and stamped the greeting on, I arranged the two halved of the oval against the edge of the card back to back and ties with a pink satin ribbon put the brad through the whole thing and put the tag on as shown above.
thank you for stopping by and see you again tomorrow.


No comments: