Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Friday, May 03, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Good Morning bloggers, 
Today's card.
card measures 6x6", I cut two red rectangles and one white which measured 4x 5 and half " I cut all four spellbinders classic borders, and layered them on top of each other as shown in diagram above, I cut two red squares with the smallest 3 of spellbinders Adorning squares, and I backed one with white card, I cut one white square with the two smallest dies, I cut a white tag from spellbinders framed tags one, the two corners are the waste from the Tattered lace Victorian rectangle, which I think is a crime to throw away as they make lovely Corners, I layered them all up as shown above, and in the corner pieces and the centre of the square on the front I put a dot of Cosmic Shimmer White Pearl Pearlescent PVA
to finish it off, I hope you like today's card. 
thank you for stopping by.
 

No comments: