Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stately Circles

Hi Todays Card

I folded a A4 card in half from top to bottom to make this card, I cut a peice of Lilac pearl card and cut it half " smaller than the card, I then cut another piece of white card and cut it half " smaller again, I embossed the white card layer with the Spellbinder Awesome blooms embossing folder & layered them up, I took a piece of Lilac ribbon and wrapped it around the two layers before I stuck them to the card. I then cut three of the second largest of the spellbinder statley circles out of Lilac centura pearl card, I cut the center piece out with with the Lilac pearl card and the smaaler one with white card, and stamped the greeting and heat embossed it with black glitter embossing powder., I layered the circles and slider and glued then to the card, I cut two of the spellbinders Fantastic Flourish corners and cut them down to fit what I needed. and that was all I done with todays card.
hope you are all well and see you again soon.

No comments: