Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Pink Birthday

Good morning Bloggers hope you are all bright and breezy today.
 Today's card is a Birthday card I have made to enter into the Creative Inspirations Challenge which is Birthday's as they are 5 years old how good they have been doing over the years. Also entering this into Lexi's Creations which is also Birthday
Card is 6x6" square, I matted it with some pink Centura Pearl card from Crafters companion, and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder dots, I then embossed some white card with 3D M-Bossabilities Delightful Daisies, I then cut a piece of the Centura Pearl card to measure 3" square and cut the smallest 3 dies from Spellbinders Adorning Squares, also cut the same in white, I layered the the two larger squares on the card, glued the 3 die cuts to the top white card flat, then raised the outer piece of pink on 3D foam, I set the white small Square's on a twisted angle, I put a piece of pink centura Pearl on the bottom which was also embossed with the dots, before I wrapped some pink organza ribbon around, I cut out a tag with Spellbinders framed tags one, stamped the sentiment on and slid it on the ribbon, then stuck it down, I made a bow to put on the side with the same ribbon, I found a ribbon slidder that I put in the centre of the bow.
I hope you like today's card and thank you for stopping by.
  

4 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A gorgeously elegant card Christine! Thank you for sharing with us at Lexis for our Happy Birthday Challenge! Good luck in the draw! Susan x

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the embossing.
Thank you for joining us at |Lexis Creations.
Hugs Julie xx

Shell said...

This is gorjuss hun, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your colour combo and pretty layout, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x