Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Best Wishes

Good morning bloggers, I hope you all had a great holiday weekend.
Today's card.

Card measures 6x6" first I took some lovely shimmery Gray colour card that I bought from my local shop called Papercuts - a slice of imagination Ltd  they also have a website,
I matted it with the same colour and pin pricked it all around which gives a lovely effect,I matted it again with some Turquoise card then some turquoise and Gray spotted background paper on top, I cut out three tags with spellbinders tags which I am not sure of the name, and cut out three Turquoise centre and stamped them with the greeting, I lay some ribbon down the side and made a bow I cut out a swirl which I bought from Dies to die for
and I also made the flower which I bought from wild orchid crafts 
I hope you like today's card, thank you for stopping by
  

No comments: