Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Thursday, May 09, 2013

BRACKET BORDER

Good Morning Bloggers, hope you are all well today? sorry for lack of post yesterday just had sooooo much to do as we are hosting an AGM this weekend for the Overseas Buffaloes, not enough hours in the day to get everything done.
Card measurements 6x6" I started card with white card stock and cut it to make a 6x6" card.
I had some white embossed card which I used as background.
I cut the bracket die from spellbinders in this lovely lilac Centura Pearl
I cut the square with Tattered lace 3in 1 die with lilac mirror card along with the greeting, assembled it as shown and put some Organza ribbon down the side and made a bow to add on, I then stuck the lilac ribbon slider on to finish the card off.
hope you like today's card and it makes up for lack of post yesterday .
Christine xxxx

No comments: