Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Thursday, March 21, 2013

spellbinders


Hi everyone its nice to be back,

First let me apologise or explain my lack of posts over the last 12 months

Last January my dear Dad was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, we all took this really badly, my sister and I were doing our best to keep his spirits up and keep him comfortable, we looked after him between us, he was in and out of hospital rather a lot most of the year, his last admittance was in November and he never came out sadly his lost his battle on 8th January this year. My own health has not been great either and I am only now getting back to crafting with the help of all the fabulous new spellbinders stuff coming out lately, I still like my stamping but its spellbinder that has got me interested again.

So here goes my first card in over a year.





This card is 6" x6" I used plain pink card stock and spellbinders dies Decorative labels one which I got when on create and craft from cha  show shown a few weeks ago, I hope you like and hopefully I will get to post lots more cards, just bare with me until I get back into the swing of things.


thank you for stopping by


 


No comments: