Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Friday, March 09, 2012

3 Shapes

Hi
Todays card is for the Wild Orchid Challenge Get in Shape, were you have to use at least 3 shapes on your card, 

I used some pink card from my stash. the backing paper is card stock from  Dufex that I bought on Create and Craft a few years back, I just liked the way it fit in with the colours on this card, I coloured lovely Tilda with Promarkers, pink organza ribbon that I got from the Grainger Market in Newcastle, the dies are the New Spellbinders dies that I got from Create and Craft they only arrived on Wednesday and couldn't wait to have a play. and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The 4 shapes on the card are,1) scalloped oval with image on,
2) border shape down the side, 3)corner shape cut with die, 4) the shape that has the sentiment on, hope you like my creation and happy crafting you you.








1 comment:

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous project with great colours and shapes, and beautiful details! Thanks for joining in our shaped challenge at WOC this time!
Hugs, Lena Katrine