Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good morning all you eager crafters.


Todays card is one of my favourates, finished cards size A5 landscape, I used white A4 card and and folded it in half, embossed another piece of white card with an Spellbinders M-bossabilities folder, Awesome Blooms, I then matted lilac card on top, then embossed another piece of white card with the same folder, then cut it into 3 evan strips, I also cut lilac with a cheery Lyn frame die called French Lattice, i layered that on the 3 stips i cut and mounted them evenly on the card, the sentiment is on a spellbinders tag, purple ribbon from my stash, and a heart embelishment i got from ebay, hope you like it.

bye for now
 

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is beautiful love the embossing and the butterflies Ginny x
(Now a follower)

rachel said...

Hi Christine - thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - dropped in for a nosy and I likee! Now following! Crafty Hugs x