Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hi all, I hope the Easter Bunny has brought you all lots of Easter eggs.

Todays card should be an Easter card I know but at least it has a egg shape in it lol.
I got some lilac backing paper from my stash, and stamped around the edges with spellbinders stamps (sorry don't know the name) with an embossing pad and embossed it with white embossing powder, 
 I then put the largest of the Opulent Ovals from spellbinder in the centre and cut it out.
I cut all of the Opulent Ovals with white card stock and mounted it behind, I cut a border out in a purple colour and a strip of white embossed on top I stamped the Happy Birthday greeting on white and cut a Fancy Framed tag and mounted those on the bottom, a lilac ribbon and a gem and all done, I didnt think it needed anything else.
thanks for stopping by
  

No comments: