Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Friday, March 29, 2013

easter

Happy Easter everyone, I hope you all have great Good Friday, but its not like to used to be.
 todays card is another card that I done for one of my Grand Daughters birthdays, she was 14 a funny age to make for and thought this was just right, she liked it that much that she had framed it and put it on her wall.
the card is A5 in size I embossed another piece of A5 card with Spellbinders M-Bossalilities Awesome Blooms, I cut a apature with the largest Spellbinders labels 29 Die, I cut in pale green the spellbinders Butterfly magic template I also cut in green mirror card and cut our the large butterfly and also in green mirror I cut Les Papillion butterfly die from spellbinders. mounted them up as shown with some green ribbon and a tag some silver peel offs and hey presto all done.

 


No comments: