Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tilda

Well good day to you, hope you having a good week, I am Sooooooo gel of the girls who have gone to California for the CHA, 
Todays card I am entering into Totally Tilda Challenge Pink & Red Valentines - The Secret Crafter Challenge, Ribbons and Craft Your Days Away Challenge, Distressing. I am sorry for the poor picture as it is showing the red to be pinkish.
Ingredients
Pink card for the matting, from my stash
Some red card for the layering,  from my stash
pink velour ribbon, from my stash
15mm red roses, 15mm white rose, two tone sweet heart blossoms. all from wild orchid crafts
red small roses I got given to me a while ago.
I cut the Doily die and Swirl die from some pink glitter card from my stash, dies are from Dies to Die for'
Dancing party tilda from Bunny Zoe's Crafts I coloured her with promarkers for her dress Poppy Red, antique pink, cerise and pale pink  hair is cocoa, cinnamon and Satin, Skin Dusky Pink, Almond & Blush, 
I glittered her shoes with stickles.and the red gems form my stash.
I distressed the edge of the image with Tattered rose distress ink.
well thats it from me today 
bye for now.




4 comments:

Gaynor Greaves said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

thank you all for your lovely comments

Lori said...

Such a fun sweet card, I love Valentine's cards, don't you? This is great, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!