Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sugar Nellie paper piecing

Hi all, hope you are all well. todays card is for the Sugar bowl challenge.
 
Sorry About the Colour of this picture the Matting is Gray, I used Dress up Maggie From Suger Nellie,
 the pink layering is a 6x6 pad called Springtime, by EP. the Grey layer I won in a challenge. And the top layer is a Tatty Teddy piece of wrapping paper, I paper Pieced her hat and dress to match, I like the look it has turned out ok I think, well it is 3.30am must try to get some sleep.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Your Maggie card is just darling!!! I do miss seeing her. The teddy bear is just cute cute cute! Thanks for joining the SB challenge! Lils