Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Monday, January 23, 2012

I love Chocolate

Good Monday to you all hunnie's todays Card I have made for my Daughter, who I love very much and she loves wine and Chocolates so onto the Crafter Companion challenge 'love is in the air' it goes, I am also entering it onto Saturday Challenge, food and drink.
I have used Crafters Companion S.W.A.L.K. set you deserve a treat stamp and coloured it with pro markers, A Martha Stewart border punch the backing paper is from a sheet of wrapping paper, flowers from wild orchid crafts, a heart charm to represent love, and some pink satin ribbon. Have a good day everyone and hope to see you soon
 

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation and love the take on the theme this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
hugs Kate xx
PS I have some candy if you are interested:)

Unknown said...

yes Please very interested

June Nelson said...

Hi Christine this is so cute its gorgeous darlin and im a follower now love and huggies June exx

Unknown said...

thank you hun xx

Unknown said...

tell me more xx

Franz♥ said...

Hi Christine, your card is so amazing!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.