Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Friday, January 13, 2012

"Recylce it. or even them!"

Good day to you all, I am back at last have a few family things going on so not had the chance or frame of mind to post lately, but i could not resist this challenge so here goes.
todays challenge is 
Fab 'n' Funky "Recylce it. or even them!"




and recylce I Did I gathered rather few things darker pink is wallpaper left over from years ago when I decorated my Daughters bedroom, baking paper is wrapping paper, ribbon from a birthday gift, the picture is cut from an old calender. flowers are from wild orchid craft and they are new ones. well thats it for now see you all later.




No comments: