Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lovely Tilda


Hi all, Well what a horrible two weeks my family & I have had, found out a family member has terminal cancer, it has turned everything upside down, but onward and upward and positive thinking and we will cope with this.
Todays cards I am entering into the Just Magnolia & Totally Tilda challenge 


I used Lovely tilda and coloured her with promarkers, an elephant that I found on another Card so I cut him out. the backing paper I won in a challenge for Fab'N'Funky, the green paper is from a Artsy Collage Textured paper pad I have had for ages, the white paper is from a shop called Arty & Crafty's but that has now closed (what a shame I loved that shop) ribbon and beads from my stash and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts they do the most fab Flowers. 
Have a brilliant weekend everyone and see you all soon. 
 


4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Christine as so sorry for your sad news..thanks for sharing your gorgeous Tilda creation with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

smiles Christine TT DT x

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us at JM/HS - great take on the sketch.
Anne

Lori said...

Fantastic idea to add the elephant and Tilda is thrilled to have a friend, great card and thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

Mandy said...

Hi Christine, I'm so sorry to read your sad news, cancer is such an evil disease, I pray that one day a cure will be found.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx