Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

white Xmas

well I am back home again after a lovely time with friends in Halifax

Todays card I am entering into two challenges, TotalyTilda no37, White on White & Just Magnolia  "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"

On this card I used 6x6" card then another piece of 6x6" and die cut and embossed a circle out the centre I stamped up Dancing Party Tilda and used Pro markers to colour her hair and skin only, I used a glue pen on her dress a put some fine Crystal Glitter on, the Large snowflakes are a die from Provo Craft, which I cut and embossed, the small snowflakes I bought on ebay, the Christmas Circular Sentiments is from Lili of the valley, and last of all white ribbon from my stash.
happy crafting 

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Christine gorgeous sweet Tilda creation great take on the chall theme love all the sparkle & embossing ..

thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda chall this time

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies x

Lynne said...

Love the way Tilda is popping out the snowflake wreath ... just fab :)
thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda :)
Hugs
Lynne xx