Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Friday, December 30, 2011

No ‘Shop Bought’ Design Papers allowed either make your own or go without

Hi all, Todays card is for the Sugar bowl Challenge, No ‘Shop Bought’ Design Papers allowed either make your own or go without!
 My Lovely Husband bought me the Grand Calibur for Christmas, so I was away playing, I used Spellbinders Edgeabilities down the side Classic triple Scallop, then distressed the edge with tattered rose distress ink. I embossed the centre with a cuttlebug embossing folder. I had the flower fairy already done she is called rose, a swirl die then distressed it along with the backing on the fairy. tidied it up with a ribbon and some flowers from wild orchid crafts, 20mm cream rose and 10mm white rose which I also distressed the edges, hope you have a great new year, I am off now to a panto. the centiment is from Lili of the valley

No comments: