Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

week 38 Easel Card

Well Happy monday to you all, I have had a busy weekend AGAIN, But at least my tree is up,  3 years ago yesterday, we lost my dear mother suddenly, and my Daughter, Son and myself agreed that we would put our decorations up in our own houses on that date every year, as she loved Christmas, ( enough of the sad things) I will post pictures soon.
todays card is for the Wild Orchid Craft Challenge, Week 38- Easel Cards.
this is my first easel card so here goes.

 This is a 6" square card the backing papers the Lilac is from Create and Craft, and the papers are Echo Park - Springtime 6 x 6 Pad, from Dies to die for, the image is a Bravura Stamp I think it has coloured up with pro markers really well.



 The border is a Martha stewart border punch which I got from ebay, and the bottom Border I put on with double sided foam pads, then sprinkled lilac glitter on to stop it being Sticky I was pleased with the way it turned out, flowers as are the 20mm white roses,  and sweetheart blosoms , from Wild Orchid Crafts.

and the greetings stamp was in in my stash, and the Lilac ribbon and lace is from my stash.
well better go to bed now that it is 4.30am

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, I do love the image and your colours are fabulous, thank you so much for joining us this time at Wild Orchid Crafts, Big hugs love Pops x x x