Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Saturday, November 19, 2011

TO SOMEONE SPECIAL

Were does the time go? Friday already.
I been working on my card for the Lili of the valley challenge to someone special.today and here it is.

I used the lili of the valey stamp peace on earth it is a fab stamp and it colours up well, I used promarkers,
flowers from wild orchid crafts, the ribbon I had in my stash, and the snowflakes I bought from ebay.
thats it for me today my sweeties

3 comments:

Nicola said...

This is one gorgeous card Christine, perfect for our Christmas card for Someone Special theme this week.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola

Unknown said...

thank you for your kind words nicola xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie I love this what a gorgeous creation in fab colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week hugs pops x x x