Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The card today is for the Wild orchids challenge and this weeks theme is a colour combo of Brown and Blue, I coloured the Snowman Stamp from Crafters Companion with pro markers, I am really pleased with the way it turned out, the greeting stamp was with the collection as well.

I used some brown Card, I had some papers from Flowersoft, which I had this lovely blue backing paper which I think goes really well. the flowers I used below
are from Wild Orchid Crafts I used sweetheart blossoms two tone and 20mm roses. I bought these  snowflake die cuts from Ebay. So here goes for my first entry into wild orchid craft challenge.wish me luck.

1 comment:

Dena said...

Well isn't this a beauty! Christine your card is so pretty and perfect for our challenge!!!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this time around!
Hugs, Dena