Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Flowering Xmas tree

well todays card I must say so myself, I think it has turned out really well, so I am entering it into the Totally Papercrafts challenge this week, and the theme is" Black and White ".

I got this die cut out from Dies to die for in my last order I got from them as a gift, and I fell in love with it straight away, I looked for it everywere and it had sold out, untill yesterday I got a email to say someone had it in stock and it is now ordered and I am awaiting its arrival, it is called flowering Christmas tree its a memory box die.
the items I used on this card is as follows
white card stock
I had some black and with backing papers whick I layered with black card.
the black flowers die is a doo hickey Doiley flowers die from dies to die for,
white flowers from wild orchid crafts, black ribbon I also put some flat back gems on the flowers on the tree,
the greetings stamp is from Lili of the valley xmas sentiments.
as i said I am really pleased with the way this has turned out, and it is an unusual colour for xmas for a change from the norm.
have a great weekend everyone and i will see you soon.





2 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous craftsmanship! Gotta love the black and white!

Joey said...

Christine this is so pretty and so elegant, I love it, thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts. Joey xx