Followers

Please feel free to look through my blogg, if you like what you see you are welcome to follow me, I look forward to speaking you soon. xxx

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dies to die for challenge

Hi hope you are all having a fab weekend, sorry not been on in a while been looking after my dad who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, so can only grab a few minutes here and there, as there is sooooooo much going on at the minute.
todays card is for the Die to die for Challenge.

This project was inspired by Bev Rochester, I seen this on her Lili of the Valley page and I fell in love with it, (click on link to get instructions) so I printed the instructions off, and I have made all my Grand children one each for Easter, 
I used the large die from Spellbinders, the Stamp is from Lili of the valley and the card that its stamped on is from Die to die for called labels 6, I coloured it in with Spectrum Nior pens, flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts, the handle is punched with a martha Stewart punch. 

 bye for now folks



No comments: